We are looking for a skilled Mean Stack Developer, who should be hands-on to implement web technologies (frontend / backend) and in love with building scalable, distributed and large web / mobile products.
Very strong in NodeJS, develop and extend REST / JSON APIs, Know MVC framework, Amazon services. Architect interactive, responsive web applications using Angular2 or above. Perform 3rd party API integration with NodeJS. Knowledge of repository like GIT & Ionic framework added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, development, and implementation of high quality web applications, tools and data services to meet project requirements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements.
- Support the entire development life cycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Suggest new features to improve our platform.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Stay on top of the latest web development trends, tips and tricks.
Education – Bachelor or Master in Computer Science
- 3-6 years of experience as a Full stack developer
- 2 + years’ experience in Angular2 and Node JS preferred
- Strong Knowledge of MEAN stack (Mongo /MySQL, Express, Angular2 or above, Node JS), HTML, Bootstrap, CSS and open source development
- Understanding of how to use and create API / back-end code in NodeJS or other languages.
- Should have Knowledge of Redis , Elastic Search etc
- Experience with SQL DBs such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Knowledge of versioning systems Git, Bitbucket etc.
- Understanding of OOPS, MVC etc.