- Troubleshooting and resolving PC hardware, network, email, and application issues
• Implementing File Sharing and Configuring Network Printing
• Managing firewall, network monitoring and server monitoring both on and off-site.
• Implementing network security equipment, antivirus software for network users.
• Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software.
• Resolving issues related to the operational components for Local Area Networks.
• Configuring, testing and maintained network equipment.
• Managed firewall, network monitoring and server monitoring both on and off-site.
• Proficiency with MS Office PC software applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint,)
• Installing, configuring and deploying new PCs.
• Knowledge of system patching and upgrades.
• Troubleshoot server hardware and software issues and escalate accordingly.
• Windows Server 2008 installation, troubleshooting.
• Troubleshoot server hardware issues and work with service providers to facilitate repairs.
• Upgrading systems with new releases and models.
Experience: 2-4 years
Education: Diploma, B.Tech/B.E
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Location: Bangalore