Candidates with relevant experience into facility management between 4 to12 years
What you need to do:
To proactively identifying the areas of obstruction / breakdowns and taking steps to rectify the equipment through application of trouble shooting tools.
• Identification & Implementation of service improvement plan.
• Preparation of DPR report.
• Sound knowledge of operation and maintenance of House Keeping, HVAC, DG, HT/LT line, FA&PA system & UPS.
• Well versed with administration & facility work. Handling team of technicians.
• An effective communicator with excellent skills in building relationships. Possess strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
• Plans, directs, and coordinates the maintenance of all the Engineering /Non-Engineering equipment’s fitted in the premises that includes Transformers, DG, UPS and HVAC with support services of the client. The focus was to give utmost, up-to-date and timely availability of the systems/service without interruption and with improved efficiency,
• Responsibilities also included conservation of water and electricity, constantly exploring the possibilities of reducing the cost of operations.
• Preparation of operation procedures, reading sheets.
• Handling complete facilities & infrastructure set up and liaising with external agencies for negotiating and executing AMCs for maintenance of office infrastructure.
• Single point of contact for Clients, vendors & contract staff,
• Coordinating the entire development including requirement analysis, designing & testing activities
• Preparing Technical Documents / Installation Procedures and Documents based on the functional specification and site requirements.
• Managing erection/ commissioning of process control equipment for smooth operations.
• Operations & technical audits of multiple sites
• Planning and effecting predictive & preventive maintenance schedules of various equipment to enhance the equipment reliability and increasing machine up time.
• Proactively identifying the areas of obstruction / breakdowns and taking steps to rectify the equipment through application of trouble shooting tools.
• Handling team of technicians.
• Ensuring timely switching on and off all the systems related to the day to day operation of the premises.
• Inspects site facilities or reviews inspection reports, to determine repairs, replacement, or improvements required,
• Preparing list of maintenance task, required manpower, tools, spare parts and consumable materials for maintenance,
• Managing facilities in the organization, including office infrastructure, building, cafeteria/ canteen, housekeeping, security, transportation, mail room, purchases and inventory management